Acknowledgements and Legal Notices¶
Copyright © 2018, F5 Networks, Inc. All rights reserved.
F5 Networks, Inc. (F5) believes the information it furnishes to be accurate and reliable. However, F5 assumes no responsibility for the use of this information, nor any infringement of patents or other rights of third parties which may result from its use. F5 grants no license by implication or otherwise under any patent, copyright, or other intellectual property right of F5 except as specifically described by applicable user licenses. F5 reserves the right to change specifications at any time without notice.
For a current list of F5 trademarks and service marks, see https://f5.com/about-us/policies/trademarks.
All other product and company names herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
The F5 Cloud Docs team acknowledges the following projects used to build, test, and publish clouddocs.f5.com.
- AWS CLI: written by Amazon Web Services and licensed under the Apache 2.0 license.
- Recommonmark : mainly derived from remarkdown by Steve Genoud and leverages the python CommonMark implementation. Originally created by Luca Barbato, it is now maintained in the Read the Docs (rtfd) GitHub organization.
- Sphinx : written by Georg Brandl and licensed under the BSD license.
- sphinxjp.themes.basicstrap : Licensed under the MIT license.
- Travis-CI : developed and maintained by Travis CI GmbH and licensed under the MIT license.