- SPDY::active - Returns 1 if the HTTP request is generated by SPDY. Returns 0 otherwise.
- SPDY::disconnect - allows you to cleanly terminate the current SPDY session
- SPDY::priority - used to get or set the priority for a current active stream.
- SPDY::requests - used to determine the count of requests received in the current SPDY session
- SPDY::stream - used to determine the stream attributes including id and priority
- SPDY::streamid - used to determine the id of current stream
- SPDY::version - used to determine the SPDY protocol version used
- SPDY::concurrency - used to determine the number of concurrent requests that the client is allowed to send over this SPDY session
The BIG-IP API Reference documentation contains community-contributed content. F5 does not monitor or control community code contributions. We make no guarantees or warranties regarding the available code, and it may contain errors, defects, bugs, inaccuracies, or security vulnerabilities. Your access to and use of any code available in the BIG-IP API reference guides is solely at your own risk.