Administer Your F5 Cloud Services Account¶
- Edit an organization
- Create a division
- Edit a division
- Update or edit user information
- Invite a user
- Revoke an invitation
Manage your organization information¶
You use the Organization Information page to edit information about an existing organization, such as:
- Organization Name
- Street Address
- Zip/Postal Code
- Phone Number
You may not change the email address because this is used for your login. To change the email address, go to User Information.
Create a division¶
In the F5 Cloud Services portal, go to.
In Name, type a name for the division, and then click Create.
On Add User, use the drop-down list to select a user to add. If you want to add more than one user, click the + button, add the next user, and continuing adding users until you are done, and then click Add.
The new division appears in the list of divisions on your Account Management dashboard.
Edit a division¶
You use the Division Information page to edit information about an existing division, such as:
- Division name
- Division owner
- Users assigned to the division
Go to Division Information page appears., and then click the division name. The
Make any necessary changes to the division information. For example, use the Users dropdown menu to select a user to add to the division. When you’re finished, click Save, and you return to the list of divisions.
Update or edit user information¶
To edit information about your own user account, you can click your profile icon at the upper-right of the Cloud Services interface to see the list of accounts you own and two more options: View User Profile and Sign Out. Click on View User Profile to update your own user information
To edit the information about a user in your organization, complete the following steps.
- Go to , and click the name of the user that you want to edit. The User Information page appears.
- Make your changes, then click Save to return to the list of users.
Change your password¶
- If you are signed into your Cloud Services account, sign out by first clicking on your profile icon at the upper-right of the Cloud Services interface and then clicking Sign Out.
- On the LOG IN screen, enter your Email and then click the Forgot your password?. This will send an email to the account you entered (assuming it’s an existing account in F5 Cloud Services) with the subject Resetting your F5 Cloud Services password containing a password reset link.
- Click on the supplied link to get to the password reset page and enter a new password.
Invite a user¶
Account owners can invite new users to their organization and provide them with the roles they need.
Users who are invited to the organization will need to respond to an invitation they receive to their email when an invitation is sent. Owners may invite both existing F5 Cloud Services users, and new users who will sign up for an account for the first time when they receive an invitation.
- Go to .
- On the right side, click the Invite button.
- Provide the following information.
- User’s email address
- The division you want to assign them to (optional)
- The role you want to assign them to (required)
- Click Invite.
The invitation is sent and a confirmation message displays in the portal.
Revoke an invitation¶
If the user hasn’t accepted the invitation yet, you can delete an invitation that was sent.
- Go to .
- From the list of users, select the user you want to delete an invitation for. Their status should be invited.
- To the right of invited, click ….
- Click Delete.
- On the confirmation dialog, click Yes, Delete User.
The invitation is removed.