Last updated on: 2023-03-14 02:16:22.
Create HA host in Openstack platform¶
For more information, see Launch an instance in OpenStack.
- Create separate security groups for public and private connections based on the Security Groups topic.
- Create or import key pairs for managers and agents.
- Create three RHEL/CentOS 7.9 instances with flavors that meet F5 VNFM requirements described in the Flavors topic.
- Either add private and public networks or only one network to F5 VNF manager instances.
- Associate floating IP if this is needed for every instance.
- Assign security groups to the instances.