Procedures for common tasks using the BIG-IQ 5.4 API¶
You can accomplish tasks such as the following using the BIG-IQ 5.4 API.
- Listing virtual servers with a Web Application Security policy associated with them.
- Getting the active policy of a specific virtual server on a specific device.
- Associating a Web Application Security policy with a virtual server.
- Changing a policy enforcement mode.
- Creating a default policy.
- Deploying a Web Application Security configuration.
- Checking whether policies are in use.
- Checking whether a policy is in use by a specific device.
- Retrieving a Web Application Security Event Log record using a support_id.
- Retrieving links to all policy sub collections and listing all parameters in the policy.
- Listing all signatures in a Web Application Security policy.
- Listing Web Application Security policies and searching for a specific policy by name.
- Enable and enforce a specific signature in a policy by signatureId