- The Lab MC will provide the necessary details to connect to lab environment.
- All work for this lab will be performed exclusively from the Ubuntu jumpbox via RDP.
- No installation or interaction with your local system is required.
- For anyone wishing to take this lab at a later date, the lab is hosted on the F5 UDF Environment, and is called “Containers - Kubernetes & OpenShift Integration with BIG-IP”. Please work with your F5 Account Team for access.
- Once you have established remote access to your lab jumpbox, Firefox should automaticaly start. If not a desktop icon has been provided.
For MAC user, it is recommended to use Microsoft Remote Desktop. You may not be able to access your jumpbox otherwise. It is available in the App store (FREE).
The default keyboard mapping is set to english. If you need to change it, follow these steps:
- Click on the start menu button and type ‘language’ in the search field
- Click on ‘Change keyboards or other input methods’ in the search list
- Click on ‘Change keyboards…’
- Click ‘Add…’
- Select the language you want for your keyboard mapping and click ‘OK’
- Change the ‘Default input language’ in the drop down list to the language added in the previous step
- Click ‘Apply’ –> Click ‘OK’ –> Click ‘OK’