F5 BIG-IP SSL Orchestrator Training Lab > Class 2: SSL Orchestration v5 (RAVELLO) > Module 1 - Create a Transparent Forward Proxy SSLO Source | Edit on
Lab 1.10: Egress Setting¶
Traffic egress settings are now defined per-topology and manage both the gateway route and outbound SNAT settings.
- Manage SNAT Settings - enables per-topology instance SNAT settings. For this lab, select Auto Map.
- Gateways - enables per-topology instance gateway routing. Options are to use the system default route, to use an existing gateway pool, or to create a new gateway. For this lab, select Create New.
- IPv4 Outbound Gateways - when creating a new gateway, this section provides the ratio and gateway address settings.
- Ratio - multiple gateway IP addresses are load balanced in an LTM pool, and the ratio setting allows SSLO to proportion traffic to the gateway members, as required. A ratio on 1 for all members evenly distributes the load across them. For this lab, select 1.
- Address - this is the next hop gateway IP address. For this lab, enter 10.30.0.1.
- Click Save & Next.