String  get_list( );
|String ||The list of pool names.|
|Common::AccessDenied||Raised if the client credentials are not valid.|
|Common::InvalidArgument||Raised if one of the arguments is invalid.|
|Common::OperationFailed||Raised if an operation error occurs.|
The links to the sample code below are remnants of the old DevCentral wiki and will result in a 404 error. For best results, please copy the link text and search the codeshare directly on DevCentral.
- Adding or deleting a pool member - Using iControl proxy to add or delete a pool member
- BIG-IP Configuration Visualizer - A Script to create images for Virtual Server Configuration.
- BIG-IP Blogging - A CGI Script to return an RSS feed of the BIG-IP’s status.
- Enable/Disable pool member - This Perl script will enable or disable all instances of a node address and port across all pools.
- Enabling or disabling a pool member - Using iControl proxy to enable or disable a pool member
- Java Object Ltm Pool - This Java class will wrap the iControl LTM Pool interface to make it look like an object.
- Java Pool Member Control - This Java application allows for the graceful shutdown of a pool member. As an added bonus it also allows you to query pools. pool members. pool member status. and enable and disable the po…
- NodeInitiator - A script to at members to a pool on a BIG-IP
- Perl Add Pool Member - This sample perl application will illustrate how to add a member to a pool.
- Perl PoolMember Monitor - This sample illustrates how to get and set a monitor association with a pool member.
- PerlVipFromPool - This perl sample will find which virtual servers are using a given pool.
- Perl Pool Monitor Instances - This example will query the Monitor Instances associated with the members of a given pool name. It will then group the results by member.
- Pools In Rules - There currently isn’t a way to directly access which pools are referenced in iRules and which iRules reference pools. This sample solves that by pulling down all pools and rules and searches…
- Pool Stats For 4x And 9x - This sample application will query both v4.x and v9.x BIG-IP devices for pool statistics. It makes use of the system version information to determine which platform it is and then makes appr…
- Pool Toggle - The script takes command line arguments to log into a version 9 BigIP and either show all the pools and members. or enable|disable all of a specified pool’s members.
- PowerShell App Automation - This is a Powershell iControl Sample illustrating how to automate the process of application pools and monitors for a given Application name and version.
- PowerShell Pool Member Availability - This PowerShell script will query the status of the pool members for a specified poolname.
- PowerShell PoolMember Ratio And Priority - This sample PowerShell script illustrates how to use the methods in the LocalLB::Pool interface to get and set the Ratio and Priority for a Pool Member.
- Ps BIG-IP Interactive Shell - This sample application illustrates how to build an interactive shell to manage your BIG-IP.
- Ps Icontrol Dashboard - This Powershell application will use iControl and the Google Chart API to build a monitoring dashboard.
- ps Pool Lookup - This PowerShell application will do a reverse lookup for pools given a pool member definition.
- Ps Pool Member Control - This application allows for the graceful shutdown of a pool member. As an added bonus it also allows you to query pools. pool members. pool member status. and enable and disable the pool members.
- Ps Provision VE For Local Dev - This PowerShell script will illustrate how to deploy an application.
- Ps Server Control - This PowerShell application will get and set the infamous three-way-toggle state (enabled. disabled. offline) for server objects.
- Set Virtual Default Pool - This sample applications allows for modification of a Virtual Servers default pool
- Toggle Pool Member - The script will toggle the state of a pool member. If no pool and member is specified. a list of it’s members and their states are displayed. For a valid pool member. the script will query t…
- Virtual Server Pool Member Status And Control - This Windows app will allow you to view Virtual Server pools (or system wide pools) and control their members.
The BIG-IP API Reference documentation contains community-contributed content. F5 does not monitor or control community code contributions. We make no guarantees or warranties regarding the available code, and it may contain errors, defects, bugs, inaccuracies, or security vulnerabilities. Your access to and use of any code available in the BIG-IP API reference guides is solely at your own risk.