IPPortDefinition   get_member( in String  pool_names );
|pool_names||String ||The names of the pools.|
|IPPortDefinition  ||The list of pool members for the specified pools|
|Common::AccessDenied||Raised if the client credentials are not valid.|
|Common::InvalidArgument||Raised if one of the arguments is invalid.|
|Common::OperationFailed||Raised if an operation error occurs.|
The links to the sample code below are remnants of the old DevCentral wiki and will result in a 404 error. For best results, please copy the link text and search the codeshare directly on DevCentral.
- Adding or deleting a pool member - Using iControl proxy to add or delete a pool member
- Enable/Disable pool member - This Perl script will enable or disable all instances of a node address and port across all pools.
- Enabling or disabling a pool member - Using iControl proxy to enable or disable a pool member
- Java Object Ltm Pool - This Java class will wrap the iControl LTM Pool interface to make it look like an object.
- Java Pool Member Control - This Java application allows for the graceful shutdown of a pool member. As an added bonus it also allows you to query pools. pool members. pool member status. and enable and disable the po…
- NodeInitiator - A script to at members to a pool on a BIG-IP
- Perl Add Pool Member - This sample perl application will illustrate how to add a member to a pool.
- Perl Create Pool - This perl sample will illustrate how to query a list of pools and pool members or create a new pool with a specified list of members.
- Perl Ltm Config To Xml - A perl sample will use iControl to query the LTM Virtual Server configuration and store it in an XML format.
- Perl PoolMember Monitor - This sample illustrates how to get and set a monitor association with a pool member.
- Pool Member Update By A Record - This is a script will do an A record lookup for a hostname and populate the specified pool with all available A records
- Pool Toggle - The script takes command line arguments to log into a version 9 BigIP and either show all the pools and members. or enable|disable all of a specified pool’s members.
- Ps BIG-IP Interactive Shell - This sample application illustrates how to build an interactive shell to manage your BIG-IP.
- Ps Local Traffic Map - This application will replicate the network map functionality found in the BIG-IP management GUI with a PowerShell console implementation.
- Ps Local Traffic Summary - This application will replicate the network status functionality found in the BIG-IP management GUI with a PowerShell console implementation.
- ps Pool Lookup - This PowerShell application will do a reverse lookup for pools given a pool member definition.
- Ps Pool Member Control - This application allows for the graceful shutdown of a pool member. As an added bonus it also allows you to query pools. pool members. pool member status. and enable and disable the pool members.
- Ps Server Control - This PowerShell application will get and set the infamous three-way-toggle state (enabled. disabled. offline) for server objects.
The BIG-IP API Reference documentation contains community-contributed content. F5 does not monitor or control community code contributions. We make no guarantees or warranties regarding the available code, and it may contain errors, defects, bugs, inaccuracies, or security vulnerabilities. Your access to and use of any code available in the BIG-IP API reference guides is solely at your own risk.