String  get_list( );
|String ||The list of virtual servers.|
|Common::AccessDenied||Raised if the client credentials are not valid.|
|Common::InvalidArgument||Raised if one of the arguments is invalid.|
|Common::OperationFailed||Raised if an operation error occurs.|
The links to the sample code below are remnants of the old DevCentral wiki and will result in a 404 error. For best results, please copy the link text and search the codeshare directly on DevCentral.
- BIG-IP Configuration Visualizer - A Script to create images for Virtual Server Configuration.
- BIG-IP Blogging - A CGI Script to return an RSS feed of the BIG-IP’s status.
- Create Maintenance Page iRule - A script to generate a maintenance page iRule. upload it to the BIG-IP. and optionally apply it to a virtual
- C# Polling Default Pool Connections - A C# application that displays the current connections for all of the default pools.
- Perl Add iRule To All Virtuals - This iControl application illustrates how to mass-deploy an iRule to all of the virtual servers on the system.
- Perl Ltm Config To Xml - A perl sample will use iControl to query the LTM Virtual Server configuration and store it in an XML format.
- PerlVipFromPool - This perl sample will find which virtual servers are using a given pool.
- Perl Virtual Server Conn Limit - This perl application will allow for getting and setting the connection limit on a virtual server.
- Perl Virtual Server Rule - This perl sample will illustrate how to query the iRules associated with a virtual server as well as adding and removing iRules from that specified Virtual Server.
- Perl Virtual Show - A perl sample illustrating how to get the results from the “bigpipe virtual show” command.
- Ps BIG-IP Interactive Shell - This sample application illustrates how to build an interactive shell to manage your BIG-IP.
- Ps Irule Dashboard - This Powershell application will use iControl and the Google Chart API to build a dashboard to monitor the usage of your iRules.
- Ps Local Traffic Map - This application will replicate the network map functionality found in the BIG-IP management GUI with a PowerShell console implementation.
- Ps Local Traffic Summary - This application will replicate the network status functionality found in the BIG-IP management GUI with a PowerShell console implementation.
- Ps Provision VE For Local Dev - This PowerShell script will illustrate how to deploy an application.
- Ps Rate Based Statistics - This sample application will illustrate how to take raw statistic counters and turn them into rates.
- Ps Rate Class - This PowerShell example will illustrate how to create and manage rate classes with the iControl API.
- Ps Virtual Server Lookup - This powershell script will allow you to do a wildcard reverse lookup for Virtual Servers.
- Set Virtual Default Pool - This sample applications allows for modification of a Virtual Servers default pool
- Suds Python Example - This script shows basic SUDS usage with iControl.
- Virtual Server Pool Member Status And Control - This Windows app will allow you to view Virtual Server pools (or system wide pools) and control their members.
The BIG-IP API Reference documentation contains community-contributed content. F5 does not monitor or control community code contributions. We make no guarantees or warranties regarding the available code, and it may contain errors, defects, bugs, inaccuracies, or security vulnerabilities. Your access to and use of any code available in the BIG-IP API reference guides is solely at your own risk.