VirtualServerRule   get_rule( in String  virtual_servers );
|virtual_servers||String ||The virtual servers.|
|Common::AccessDenied||Raised if the client credentials are not valid.|
|Common::InvalidArgument||Raised if one of the arguments is invalid.|
|Common::OperationFailed||Raised if an operation error occurs.|
The links to the sample code below are remnants of the old DevCentral wiki and will result in a 404 error. For best results, please copy the link text and search the codeshare directly on DevCentral.
- Create Maintenance Page iRule - A script to generate a maintenance page iRule. upload it to the BIG-IP. and optionally apply it to a virtual
- Perl Ltm Config To Xml - A perl sample will use iControl to query the LTM Virtual Server configuration and store it in an XML format.
- Perl Virtual Server Rule - This perl sample will illustrate how to query the iRules associated with a virtual server as well as adding and removing iRules from that specified Virtual Server.
- Ps Irule Dashboard - This Powershell application will use iControl and the Google Chart API to build a dashboard to monitor the usage of your iRules.
- Ps Local Traffic Map - This application will replicate the network map functionality found in the BIG-IP management GUI with a PowerShell console implementation.
- Ps Local Traffic Summary - This application will replicate the network status functionality found in the BIG-IP management GUI with a PowerShell console implementation.
- Ps Provision VE For Local Dev - This PowerShell script will illustrate how to deploy an application.
The BIG-IP API Reference documentation contains community-contributed content. F5 does not monitor or control community code contributions. We make no guarantees or warranties regarding the available code, and it may contain errors, defects, bugs, inaccuracies, or security vulnerabilities. Your access to and use of any code available in the BIG-IP API reference guides is solely at your own risk.