BIG-IP LTM v11.1.0¶
Commands Introduced in BIG-IP LTM 11.1.0¶
- CRYPTO::decrypt - decrypts data.
- CRYPTO::encrypt - encrypts data
- CRYPTO::hash - generates a hash on a piece of data
- CRYPTO::keygen - used to generate keys that can be used to encrypt and sign data
- CRYPTO::sign - used to provide a digital signature of a block of data.
- CRYPTO::verify - used to verify a signed block of data
- DNS::additional - returns, inserts, removes, or clears RRs from the additional section.
- DNS::answer - returns, inserts, removes, or clears all RRs from the answer section.
- DNS::authority - returns, inserts, removes, or clears RRs from the authority section.
- DNS::class - gets or sets the resource record class field
- DNS::name - gets or sets the resource record name field
- DNS::origin - returns the originator of the DNS message
- DNS::ptype - returns the type of the DNS packet.
- DNS::query - returns or constructs and sends a query to the DNS-Express database for a name and type
- DNS::rr - creates a new resource record object with specified attributes or as a complete string.
- DNS::ttl - gets or sets the resource record ttl field
- DNS::type - gets or sets the resource record type field
- ifile - returns content and attributes from external files on the BIG-IP system
- SSL::extensions - Returns or manipulates SSL extensions.
Events Introduced in BIG-IP LTM 11.1.0¶
- CLIENTSSL_CLIENTHELLO - Triggered when the system has received the client’s SSL ClientHello message
- DNS_RESPONSE - Triggered when the system responds to a DNS request.
- SERVERSSL_CLIENTHELLO_SEND - Triggered when the system is about to send its SSL ClientHello message.
- SERVERSSL_SERVERHELLO - Triggered when the system has received the server’s SSL ServerHello message.
Operators Introduced in BIG-IP LTM 11.1.0¶
Commands Deprecated or Removed in BIG-IP LTM 11.1.0¶
Events Deprecated or Removed in BIG-IP LTM 11.1.0¶
Operators Deprecated or Removed in BIG-IP LTM 11.1.0¶
The BIG-IP API Reference documentation contains community-contributed content. F5 does not monitor or control community code contributions. We make no guarantees or warranties regarding the available code, and it may contain errors, defects, bugs, inaccuracies, or security vulnerabilities. Your access to and use of any code available in the BIG-IP API reference guides is solely at your own risk.