BIG-IP LTM v14.1.0¶
Commands Introduced in BIG-IP LTM 14.1.0¶
- ACCESS::saml - allows you to retrieve or manipulate SAML related messages
- ANTIFRAUD::disable_injection - disables Anti-Fraud injections for the current transaction.
- ANTIFRAUD::enable_log - enables Anti-Fraud TMM logs for the current transaction
- DIAMETER::is_retransmission - returns true if the current message is a retransmitted request
- DIAMETER::retransmission - allows the setting or getting of the current message’s retransmission settings
- DIAMETER::retransmission_default - gets or sets the current connection’s retransmission settings
- DIAMETER::retransmission_reason - returns the reason the current request was retransmitted
- DIAMETER::retransmit - triggers the request associated to the current answer message for retransmission
- FLOW::create_related - creates a related connection between clientside and serverside
- FLOW::idle_duration - returns the time in seconds when the flow was last used.
- FLOW::idle_timeout - Sets/Gets the idle timeout on the flow
- FLOW::peer - returns the TCL flow handle for the peer flow
- FLOW::refresh - updates the last used time on the flow to now
- FLOW::this - returns the TCL handle for the current flow
- HTTP2::disable - changes the HTTP2 filter from full parsing to passthrough mode
- HTTP2::enable - changes the HTTP2 filter from passthrough to full parsing mode
- HTTP2::push - accepts a resource as a parameter that can be pushed to the client using PUSH_PROMISE frames
- LB::enable_decisionlog - enables LTM decision logging
- MR::return - returns the current message to the originating connection
- SCTP::rto_initial - returns the initial value of SCTP retranmission timeout
- SCTP::rto_max - returns the maximum value of SCTP retranmission timeout
- SCTP::rto_min - returns the minimum value of SCTP retranmission timeout
- SCTP::sack_timeout - returns the SCTP’s delayed selective acknowledgement timeout
- UDP::hold - holds back processing of input packets until UDP::release is called
- UDP::release - allows client-side ingress to flow following a call to UDP::hold
- XLAT::listen - creates a related ephemeral listener
- XLAT::listen_lifetime - sets/gets the listener lifetime
- XLAT::src_addr - returns the string representation of the source translation address
- XLAT::src_config - returns the source translation configuration as a list
- XLAT::src_endpoint_reservation - create, update, or get reserved entry values
- XLAT::src_nat_valid_range - returns a list of lists containing valid source-translation addresses and port-ranges
- XLAT::src_port - returns the source translation port
Commands Updated in BIG-IP LTM 14.1.0¶
Events Introduced in BIG-IP LTM 14.1.0¶
- ACCESS_SAML_ASSERTION - triggered when the SAML assertion payload is generated for a user session.
- ACCESS_SAML_AUTHN - triggered when the SAML authentication request payload is generated for a user session.
- ACCESS_SAML_SLO_REQ - triggered when the SAML single logout request payload is generated for a user session.
- ACCESS_SAML_SLO_RESP - triggered when the SAML single logout response payload is generated for a user session
- DIAMETER_RETRANSMISSION - triggered when the generates a retransmitted DIAMETER request or a DIAMETER answer message
- SA_PICKED - triggered after source translation is completed.
The BIG-IP API Reference documentation contains community-contributed content. F5 does not monitor or control community code contributions. We make no guarantees or warranties regarding the available code, and it may contain errors, defects, bugs, inaccuracies, or security vulnerabilities. Your access to and use of any code available in the BIG-IP API reference guides is solely at your own risk.