BIG-IP LTM v16.1.0¶
Commands Introduced in BIG-IP LTM 16.1.0¶
- CONNECTOR::profile - get connector profile name.
- CONNECTOR::remap - set client/server IP/Port from connector.
- HTTP2::header - queries or modifies HTTP/2 pseudo-headers
- MR::available_for_routing - gets/sets the available_for_routing mode for the current connection.
- SSL::allow_nonssl - gets/sets state of Non-SSL connections.
- TCP::keepalive - gets/sets the number of seconds before BIG-IP sends a keep-alive packet on a TCP connection with no traffic
- UDP::max_buf_pkts - gets/sets the maximum buffer packets value of a UDP connection.
Commands Updated in BIG-IP LTM 16.1.0¶
Events Introduced in BIG-IP LTM 16.1.0¶
- CONNECTOR_OPEN - Triggered when the connector is about to raise the service connect.
Events Updated in BIG-IP LTM 16.1.0¶
Commands Deprecated or Removed in BIG-IP LTM 16.1.0¶
Events Deprecated or Removed in BIG-IP LTM 16.1.0¶
The BIG-IP API Reference documentation contains community-contributed content. F5 does not monitor or control community code contributions. We make no guarantees or warranties regarding the available code, and it may contain errors, defects, bugs, inaccuracies, or security vulnerabilities. Your access to and use of any code available in the BIG-IP API reference guides is solely at your own risk.