BIG-IP LTM v9.2.0¶
Commands Introduced in BIG-IP LTM 9.2.0¶
- CACHE::accept_encoding - Overrides the accept_encoding value used by the cache to store the cached content.
- CACHE::priority - Adds a priority to cached documents.
- CACHE::uri - Overrides the URI value used by the cache to store the cached content.
- CACHE::useragent - Overrides the useragent value used by the cache to reference the cached content.
- CACHE::userkey - Allows users to add user-defined values to the key used by the cache to reference the cached content.
- cpu - The cpu usage command returns the average TMM cpu load for the given interval.
- DNS::rrname - Returns the name requested by the client.
- DNS::rrtype - Returns the resource record type requested by the client.
- HTTP::class - Returns or sets the HTTP class selected by the HTTP selector.
- HTTP::is_redirect - Returns a true value if the response is a redirect.
- HTTP::request - Returns the raw HTTP request headers.
- HTTP::retry - Resends a request to a server.
- IP::version - Returns the IP version of a connection
- LB::down - Sets the status of a node or pool member as being down.
- LB::snat - Returns information on the SNAT configuration of the virtual server.
- LB::status - Returns the status of a node address or pool member.
- LB::up - Sets the status of a node or pool member as being up.
- LINK::lasthop - Returns the MAC address of the last hop.
- LINK::nexthop - Returns the MAC address of the next hop.
- PROFILE::httpclass - Returns the value of an HTTP Class profile setting.
- SDP::field - Returns the value in a given SDP field
- SDP::media - Get or set SDP media information
- SDP::session_id - Get the SDP session id
- SIP::discard - Discard the current SIP message
- SIP::from - Returns the value of the From header in a SIP request.
- SIP::header - Get or set SIP header information
- SIP::method - Returns the type of SIP request method.
- SIP::respond - Terminate a SIP response. and respond with one of your creation
- SIP::response - Get or rewrite the SIP response.
- SIP::to - Returns the value of the To header in a SIP request.
- SIP::uri - Returns or sets the URI of the request.
- SIP::via - Get SIP via header information
- SSL::session - Drops a session from the SSL session cache.
- STATS::get - Retrieves a setting value from a Statistics profile.
- STATS::incr - Increments the value of a Statistics profile setting.
- STATS::set - Sets the value of a Statistics profile setting.
- STATS::setmax - Ensures that the value of the specified Statistics profile setting (field) is at the least value.
- STATS::setmin - Ensures that the value of the specified Statistics profile setting (field) is at the most value.
- STREAM::disable - Disables the stream filter for a connection.
- STREAM::enable - Enables the stream filter for the life of the current TCP connection or until disabled.
- STREAM::encoding - Specifies non-default content encoding.
- STREAM::expression - Replaces the expression in a Stream profile with another expression.
- STREAM::match - Returns matching characters.
- STREAM::max_matchsize - Sets a maximum number of bytes that the system can buffer during partial matches.
- URI::path - Returns the path portion of the given URI.
Events Introduced in BIG-IP LTM 9.2.0¶
- HTTP_CLASS_SELECTED - Triggered when an HTTP request matches an HTTP class.
- RTSP_REQUEST - Triggered after a complete request has been received from either the client or the server.
- RTSP_RESPONSE - Triggered after a complete response has been received from either the client or the server.
- SIP_REQUEST - Triggered when the system fully parses a complete client SIP request header.
- SIP_REQUEST_SEND - Triggered immediately before a SIP request is sent to the server-side TCP stack.
- SIP_RESPONSE - Triggered when a SIP Response is received from the Server
- STREAM_MATCHED - Triggered when a stream expression matches.
Operators Introduced in BIG-IP LTM 9.2.0¶
Commands Deprecated or Removed in BIG-IP LTM 9.2.0¶
Events Deprecated or Removed in BIG-IP LTM 9.2.0¶
Operators Deprecated or Removed in BIG-IP LTM 9.2.0¶
The BIG-IP API Reference documentation contains community-contributed content. F5 does not monitor or control community code contributions. We make no guarantees or warranties regarding the available code, and it may contain errors, defects, bugs, inaccuracies, or security vulnerabilities. Your access to and use of any code available in the BIG-IP API reference guides is solely at your own risk.