This iRules command returns ip header information.
DATAGRAM::ip ttl DATAGRAM::ip flags DATAGRAM::ip option [option-code] DATAGRAM::ip option_count [option-code]
- Returns IP header TTL as an integer value.
- Returns IP header flags as an integer value. The flags are from the IP datagram after IP fragment reassembly. Any MF flags that were present indivdual fragments will not be returned. DF flag is preserved if it was set.
- This command returns a Tcl list of IP options from reassembled IP datagram. Each option is a Tcl list with one or two values - option code (integer), and option value (byte array) if option has the value. Multiple options with the same code will be returned as separate sublists. There are one or two byte IP options that do not have any data - in this case only option code is present. If datagram has no IP options an empty value is returned.
DATAGRAM::ip option [option-code]¶
- This command returns a Tcl list of values for IP option with specified option code from reassembled IP datagram. If option occurs multiple times and has no data (1 or 2 byte option) then a list of empty values is returned. If there is a single occurrence of such option then empty value is returned. In this case option_count must be used to detect presence of this option.
- This command returns a number of IP options in the IP datagram.
DATAGRAM::ip option_count [option-code]¶
- This command returns a number of IP options with specified option code in the IP datagram.