Disable inbound mapping for translation address and port associated with the current connection.
- Inbound connections can be permitted for a particular LSN pool to provide end-point independent filtering, described in RFC 4787.
- When end-point independent filtering is enabled, once a client has sent traffic to a remote system, that remote system may thereafter use the translation address and port to send traffic back to the sourcing client.
- When end-point independent filtering is used, translation address/port pairs must be reserved after first use, and will thus significantly reduce the overall number of translations for a given address pool set.
- Configuration of end-point independent filtering may significantly decrease overall performance because traffic may need to be pushed between TMM instances.
- If inbound connections are not configured for an LSN pool, this command will have no effect.