- clone - Causes the system to clone traffic to the specified pool or pool member regardless of monitor status.
- forward - Sets the connection to forward IP packets.
- ip_ttl - Returns the TTL of the latest IP packet received.
- lasthop - Sets the lasthop of an IP connection.
- listen - Sets up a related ephemeral listener to allow an incoming related connection to be established.
- nexthop - Sets the nexthop of an IP connection.
- node - Sends the packet directly to the identified server node.
- peer - Causes the specified iRule commands to be evaluated under the peer’s (opposite) context.
- persist - Causes the system to use the named persistence type to persist the connection.
- session - Utilizes the persistence table to store arbitrary information based on the same keys as persistence.
The links to the sample code below are remnants of the old DevCentral wiki and will result in a 404 error. For best results, please copy the link text and search the codeshare directly on DevCentral.
The BIG-IP API Reference documentation contains community-contributed content. F5 does not monitor or control community code contributions. We make no guarantees or warranties regarding the available code, and it may contain errors, defects, bugs, inaccuracies, or security vulnerabilities. Your access to and use of any code available in the BIG-IP API reference guides is solely at your own risk.