Tech Support Policies and Logs¶
The application logs reside on the APIC server under
/data2/logs/F5ACIServiceCenter/. You can create a Logs export policy on APIC to include this App log.
Create TechSupport policy¶
To create a Tech-Support policy, complete the following steps.
- Login to APIC UI and navigate to Admin -> Import/Export -> Export policies -> On-Demand Tech Support.
- Right-click and create a new policy. Provide a name, select Export To Controller and the For App checkbox.
- From the list, select the F5ACIServiceCenter app and click Submit.
To collect and download tech-support containing app logs, complete the following steps.
- Log in to the APIC UI and navigate to Admin -> Import/Export -> Export policies -> On-Demand Tech Support.
- Right-click the policy and select Collect TechSupport.
- Click the policy in the right pane and click the Operational tab.
The tech support logs are available to download.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)¶
Q. What if I accidentally delete some log files from the logs folder /data2/logs/F5Networks_F5ACIServiceCenter on the APIC? New log files are not generated by the app.
In order to recreate the deleted log files, disable and re-enable the application from the APIC Apps tab. Once the app is re-enabled, the logging should work correctly.