Class 1 - Intro to GSLB¶
- Students will configure F5 DNS servers to support GSLB services on a single device in site1.
- Join an additional F5 DNS server in site2 to the GSLB cluster.
- An Internal group of DNS servers is authoritative for the zone example.com and contains a static A record for “www.example.com”, which resolves to 203.0.113.9.
- Students will add glue records and delegate gslb.example.com to the F5 GSLB DNS servers.
- Convert the A record “www.example.com” to be a CNAME record pointing to www.gslb.example.com.
At the end of the lab students will have configured F5 GSLB DNS servers to alternately resolve www.example.com to 203.0.113.9 and 198.51.100.41