Single Call Security iControl LX REST API Lab > Class 1 - Single Call Security iControl LX REST API Lab Source | Edit on
Module 1 - Understanding the iControl LX Architecture¶
Before we start installing iControl LX Extensions, it is important to understand the iControl LX architecture.
In this section we will review the relevant iControl LX daemons, the logs they use, and some basic troubleshooting tools/tips.
Exercises in this Module
- Lab 1.1 - The Daemons (and flow)
- Understand the Two Primary Daemons
- Task 1 - Start/Stop/Restart the Daemons
- Lab 1.2 - Troubleshooting, Logs, etc
- Understand the iControl & iControl LX Logs
- Task 1 - Streaming the Log Output
- Task 2 - Combining Commands, for Extra Efficiency