Class 9: Access on NGINX+ - Authentication for Web Access¶
Last Updated: 04/20/2023
Instructors at Agility 2023:
UDF Lab Maintainers:
- Amir Rawdat <email@example.com>
This lab will show how to enable single sign-on (SSO) for applications being proxied by NGINX Plus. The solution uses OpenID Connect as the authentication mechanism, with Keycloak as the identity provider (IdP), and NGINX Plus as the relying party.
Expected time to complete: 1 hour
- Let’s Get Started - Join UDF Course
- Installing Prerequisites:
- Configuring the IdP Keycloak:
- Configure NGINX Plus as the OpenID Connect relying party
- Testing the config
- Manage NGINX Plus with Instance Manager
- The Lab MC will provide the necessary details to connect to lab environment.
- All work for this lab will be performed exclusively from the UDF Webshell and Firefox Container.
- No installation or interaction with your local system is required.
- For anyone wishing to take this lab at a later date, the lab is hosted on the F5 UDF Environment, and is called “UA Nginx Class 9 Agility 2023”.
Please work with your F5 account team for access.