This page contains the release notes for F5 BIG-IP Container Ingress Services. To see older versions of the release notes, see this page.
- AS3 is the default agent. Use deployment argument
--agentto configure CCCL agent.
- Custom Resource Definition (CRD) – Alpha available with Custom resource virtual-server.
- Added new optional deployment arguments:
false) when set
trueprocesses custom resources only. -
--userdefined-as3-declarationfor processing user defined AS3 Config Map in CIS watched namespaces.
- AS3 versions newer than 3.18 is required for 2.X releases.
- CIS is now compatible with:
- OpenShift 4.3
- BIG-IP 15.1
- K8S 1.18
- Base image upgraded to UBI for CIS Container images.
- Added Support for:
- Multiple BIG-IP ClientSSL profiles for a Virtual Server
- Informer based Override AS3 ConfigMap
- UserAgent in AS3 Controls object
- New Attributions Generator - Licensee
- GO Modules for dependency management
- HTTPS health monitoring for passthrough and re-encrypt routes
New RH container registry : registry.connect.redhat.com/f5networks/cntr-ingress-svcs
- CIS handles requests sent to unknown hosts for Routes using debug messages.
- CIS handles posting of ‘Overwriting existing entry for backend’ log message frequently when different routes configured in different namespaces.
- Issue 1233 CIS handles ClientSSL annotation and cert/key logging issues.
- Issue 1145, 1185, 1295 CIS handles namespace isolation for AS3 configmaps.
- Issue 1241, 1229 CIS fetches 3.18 AS3 schema locally.
- Issue 1191 CIS cleans AS3 managed partition when moved to CCCL as agent.
- Issue 1162 CIS properly handles OpenShift Route admit status.
- Issue 1160 CIS handles https redirection for ingress which accepts all common names.
|CVE-2009-3555||CIS disables renegotiation for all Custom ClientSSL|
- CIS with CCCL as agent, OpenShift A/B route cannot be updated in BIG-IP versions newer than 14.1.X due to data group changes.
Next Upgrade Notes¶
- From CIS 2.1, additional AS3 managed partition
_AS3will be removed.