BIG-IP LTM v10.1.0¶
Commands Introduced in BIG-IP LTM 10.1.0¶
- ACCESS::acl - Poll or enforce ACLs in your connections
- ACCESS::disable - Control enforcement for a particular request URI
- ACCESS::policy - Return information about access policies
- ACCESS::session - Access or manipulate session information.
- ASM::payload - This command retrieves or replaces the payload collected by ASM.
- ASM::violation_data - This command exposes violation data using a multiple buffers instance
- HSL::open - Open a handle for High Speed Logging communication
- HSL::send - Send data via High Speed Logging
- matchregion - Returns true/false if specified region is matched.
- RADIUS::avp - Return or add/change/remove RADIUS av pairs
- RADIUS::code - Returns the RADIUS message code
- RADIUS::id - Returns the RADIUS message id
- RESOLV::lookup - Performs a DNS query for A or PTR records corresponding to a hostname or IP address.
- sharedvar - Allows a variable to be accessed in both sides of a VIP-targetting-VIP
- table - The table command provides enhanced access to the session table
- TCP::nagle - Enables or disables the Nagle algorithm on the current TCP connection.
- TMM::cmp_count - Provides the active number of TMM instances running.
- TMM::cmp_group - Returns the number (0-x) of the group of the CPU executing the rule. Typically a group refers to the blade number on a chassis system. and is always 0 on other platforms.
- TMM::cmp_unit - Returns the number (0-x) of the CPU executing the rule.
- whereis - Returns geographical information on an IP address.
Events Introduced in BIG-IP LTM 10.1.0¶
- ACCESS_ACL_ALLOWED - This event is triggered when a resource request passes the access control criteria and is allowed to go through the ACCESS filter. This event is only triggered for the resource requests and …
- ACCESS_ACL_DENIED - This event is triggered when a resource request fails to meet the access control criteria and is denied access.
- ACCESS_POLICY_AGENT_EVENT - This event provides glue between iRule execution and access policy execution.
- ACCESS_POLICY_COMPLETED - This event is triggered when the access policy execution completes for a user session.
- ACCESS_SESSION_CLOSED - This event is triggered when a user session is removed due to a user logging out explicitly. timeout or if terminated explicitly by admin.
- ACCESS_SESSION_STARTED - This event is triggered when a new user session is created. This is triggered after creating the session context and initial session variables related to user’s source IP. browser capabiliti…
- ASM_REQUEST_BLOCKING - Triggered when ASM is generating the reject-response and gives the iRule a chance to modify that reject-response before it is sent.
- ASM_REQUEST_VIOLATION - Triggered when ASM detects that a request violates an ASM security policy.
- ASM_RESPONSE_VIOLATION - Triggered when ASM detects that a response violates an ASM security policy.
Operators Introduced in BIG-IP LTM 10.1.0¶
Commands Deprecated or Removed in BIG-IP LTM 10.1.0¶
Events Deprecated or Removed in BIG-IP LTM 10.1.0¶
Operators Deprecated or Removed in BIG-IP LTM 10.1.0¶
The BIG-IP API Reference documentation contains community-contributed content. F5 does not monitor or control community code contributions. We make no guarantees or warranties regarding the available code, and it may contain errors, defects, bugs, inaccuracies, or security vulnerabilities. Your access to and use of any code available in the BIG-IP API reference guides is solely at your own risk.