This User Guide contains information on BIG-IP AS3 and how to install and use it.
About BIG-IP AS3¶
The Application Services 3 Extension uses a declarative model, meaning you send a declaration file using a single Rest API call. This guide gives an overview of the major components of BIG-IP AS3, with references to more information later in this document. See Document Revision History for information on document changes.
Use the following index and/or the Next/Previous buttons and left and right navigation to explore this User Guide.
As of 3.17.0, BIG-IP AS3 provides feature support for LTM, GTM/DNS, APM, AFM, ASM, and PEM modules. Refer to the product documentation for details on the capabilities supported in these modules.
User Guide Index¶
- Prerequisites and Requirements
- BIG-IP AS3 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Warnings, Notes, & Tips
- Known Issues
- Quick Start
- BIG-IP AS3 Best Practices
- HTTP Methods
- Authentication and Authorization
- Downloading and installing the BIG-IP AS3 package
- Uninstalling BIG-IP AS3
- Upgrading BIG-IP versions when BIG-IP AS3 is installed
- Composing a BIG-IP AS3 Declaration
- Validating a declaration
- Using BIG-IP AS3 with BIG-IQ
- Burst handling
- Unchecked mode
- Example declarations