This User Guide contains information on AS3 and how to install and use it.
The Application Services 3 Extension uses a declarative model, meaning you send a declaration file using a single Rest API call. This guide gives an overview of the major components of AS3, with references to more information later in this document. See Document Revision History for information on document changes.
Use the following index and/or the Next/Previous buttons and left and right navigation to explore this User Guide.
User Guide Index¶
- Prerequisites and Requirements
- AS3 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Warnings, Notes, & Tips
- Known Issues
- Quick Start
- Using AS3
- HTTP Methods
- Authentication and Authorization
- Downloading and installing the AS3 package
- Uninstalling AS3
- Upgrading BIG-IP versions when AS3 is installed
- Composing an AS3 Declaration
- Validating a declaration
- Using AS3 with BIG-IQ
- Using AS3 in a Docker Container
- Example declarations