F5 Distributed Cloud 102 - WAF/WAAP Deeper Dive¶
In this lab, attendees will take a deeper dive into F5 Web Application and API Protection (WAAP). Attendees will review WAAP Policy Frameworks, exercise configuration options, review security events and perform exclusion handling. Attendees will also explore Service Policy configuration and AI-driven BotDefense deployment configurations.
- Gain a deeper understanding of key F5 Distributed Cloud security functions and controls
- Gain an understanding WAAP Policies, Service Policies and BotDefense configuration.
Lab & Tasks:¶
- All Lab requirements will be noted in the tasks that follow
- Estimated completion time: 3 Labs approximately 15-20 minutes each
- 1. Introduction: Accessing F5 Distributed Cloud Console
- 2. Lab 1: Deploying and Managing F5 Distributed Cloud Web Application Firewall Configuration
- 3. Lab 2: Reviewing Signature-based Bot Strategies and enabling F5 Distributed Cloud BotDefense
- 4. Lab 3: Exploring Service Policies
- 5. Conclusion
- 6. Appendix