BIG-IP LTM v11.3.0¶
Commands Introduced in BIG-IP LTM 11.3¶
- ADAPT::allow - sets or returns the allow attribute
- ADAPT::enable - sets or returns the enable attribute
- ADAPT::preview_size - sets or returns the preview-size attribute.
- ADAPT::result - sets or returns the adaption result code.
- ADAPT::select - sets or returns the internal-virtual attribute
- ADAPT::service_down_action - sets or returns the service_down_action attribute.
- ADAPT::timeout - sets or returns the timeout attribute
- BWC::color - allows a category assignment to dynamic policies
- BWC::mark - assign tos and qos values to a flow
- BWC::policy - Attach/Detach a bandwidth policy to a flow
- BWC::priority - map a policy instance or category to a priority class of a priority group
- BWC::rate - allows for a different bandwidth be set on dynamic policies
- DIAMETER::message - returns the whole Diameter message as a TCL string object.
- DIAMETER::retry - tries to send the Diameter message contained in the binary array “binary_message”
- DIAMETER::state - returns the current state of the Diameter peer’s connection
- DOSL7::disable - Disables blocking and detection of DoS attacks according to the ASM security policy configuration
- DOSL7::enable - Enables blocking and detection of DoS attacks according to the ASM security policy configuration
- DSLITE::remote_addr - Returns the remote DS-Lite tunnel endpoint IP address.
- ECA::disable - disables the plugin the flow.
- ECA::domainname - returns NTLM authenticating user’s domain name
- ECA::enable - enables the plugin the flow
- ECA::metadata - replacement for NTLM::select
- ECA::status - returns NTLM authentication result
- ECA::username - returns NTLM authenticating username.
- ICAP::header - sets or returns ICAP attributes in the ICAP header
- ICAP::method - sets or returns the ICAP request method
- ICAP::status - gets the ICAP response status code
- ICAP::uri - sets or returns the ICAP request uri.
- ISTATS::remove - Removes the given Stat entirely.
- LSN::inbound-entry - creates and gets the inbound mapping for a translation address, translation port and protocol
- LSN::address - Set or override translation address.
- LSN::disable - Disable LSN translation.
- LSN::inbound - Disable inbound connections to translation address/port.
- LSN::persistence - Set translation selection mode and persistence timeout.
- LSN::persistence-entry - Create or lookup translation address.
- LSN::pool - Specify LSN pool for current connection.
- LSN::port - Set or override translation port.
- PEM::enable - enable PEM
- SPDY::active - Returns 1 if the HTTP request is generated by SPDY. Returns 0 otherwise.
- SPDY::disconnect - allows you to cleanly terminate the current SPDY session
- SPDY::priority - used to get or set the priority for a current active stream.
- SPDY::requests - used to determine the count of requests received in the current SPDY session
- SPDY::streamid - used to determine the id of current stream
- SPDY::version - used to determine the SPDY protocol version used
- SPDY::concurrency - used to determine the number of concurrent requests that the client is allowed to send over this SPDY session
Events Introduced in BIG-IP LTM 11.3.0¶
- ADAPT_REQUEST_RESULT - raised after the internal virtual server returns the result of the request modification but before the potentially modified request or the original request is passed on for other processing.
- ADAPT_RESPONSE_RESULT - raised after the internal virtual server returns the result of the response modification but before the potentially modified response or the original response is passed on for other processing.
- ECA_REQUEST_ALLOWED - fired when ECA plugin successfully authenticates
- ECA_REQUEST_DENIED - fired only when ECA plugin fails
- ICAP_REQUEST - raised after an ICAP command has been created but before it has been sent to an ICAP server
- ICAP_RESPONSE - raised after an ICAP response has been processed but before the result is sent back to the HTTP adaptation virtual server
- IN_DOSL7_ATTACK - Triggered when ASM detects that a request violates an ASM security policy for Denial of Service attacks
Operators Introduced in BIG-IP LTM 11.3.0¶
Commands Deprecated or Removed in BIG-IP LTM 11.3.0¶
Events Deprecated or Removed in BIG-IP LTM 11.3.0¶
Operators Deprecated or Removed in BIG-IP LTM 11.3.0¶
The BIG-IP API Reference documentation contains community-contributed content. F5 does not monitor or control community code contributions. We make no guarantees or warranties regarding the available code, and it may contain errors, defects, bugs, inaccuracies, or security vulnerabilities. Your access to and use of any code available in the BIG-IP API reference guides is solely at your own risk.