BIG-IP LTM v11.4.0¶
Commands Introduced in BIG-IP LTM 11.4¶
- call - Call an iRule procedure
- CLASSIFY::application - allows you to set or add an app name to the classification.
- CLASSIFY::category - allows you to set or add a category name to the classification
- CLASSIFY::defer - defers the classification of the flow to response
- DOSL7::profile - returns the DOS profile from which the L7-DoS policy is extracted
- HA::status - Returns true or false based on whether the unit the command is executed on is active or standby
- IVS_ENTRY::result - sends a result code to the IVS client
- PEM::session - allows you to create or delete a PEM Session entry
- POLICY::controls - iRule command which returns details about the policy controls for the virtual server the iRule is enabled on
- POLICY::names - iRule command which returns details about the policy names for the virtual server the iRule is enabled on.
- POLICY::rules - Returns the policy rules of the supplied policy that had actions executed.
- POLICY::targets - Returns or sets properties of the policy rule targets for the policies associated with the virtual server that the iRule is enabled on
- qos_score - allows computation of qos_score for use in iRules
- qos_weight - allows examination and manipulation of QoS weights
- SSL::nextproto - gets or sets the Next Protocol Negotiation (NPN) string
Events Introduced in BIG-IP LTM 11.4.0¶
Operators Introduced in BIG-IP LTM 11.4.0¶
Commands Deprecated or Removed in BIG-IP LTM 11.4.0¶
Events Deprecated or Removed in BIG-IP LTM 11.4.0¶
Operators Deprecated or Removed in BIG-IP LTM 11.4.0¶
The BIG-IP API Reference documentation contains community-contributed content. F5 does not monitor or control community code contributions. We make no guarantees or warranties regarding the available code, and it may contain errors, defects, bugs, inaccuracies, or security vulnerabilities. Your access to and use of any code available in the BIG-IP API reference guides is solely at your own risk.