Using Declarative Onboarding¶
As mentioned in the prerequisites, to transmit Declarative Onboarding declarations you can use a RESTful API client like Postman or a universal client such as cURL. You can use the HTTP request methods POST and GET with Declarative Onboarding.
A client may supply a declaration with a POST request, and other request methods (currently only GET) work with the declaration previously supplied via POST and retained by Declarative Onboarding.
Using Declarative Onboarding Index¶
- HTTP Methods
- Authentication and Authorization
- Downloading and installing the Declarative Onboarding package
- Composing a Declarative Onboarding declaration for a standalone BIG-IP
- Validating a declaration
- Composing a Declarative Onboarding declaration for a cluster of BIG-IPs
- Adding or removing members of a Device Group
- Composing a declaration for licensing BIG-IP with a BIG-IQ
- Revoking a license from a BIG-IP with BIG-IQ
- Using Declarative Onboarding in a Docker Container
- JSON Pointers