Class 3: DDoS Hybrid Defender¶
DDoS Hybrid Defender, a hybrid DDoS solution that offers comprehensive protection, high availability, and is easy to deploy and manage. It guards against aggressive volumetric and targeted DDoS attacks, includes hardware-assisted DDoS mitigation, and optionally, connects with Silverline, a cloud-based scrubbing service.
This class covers the following topics:
- Initial Set-up, Device Configuration and working with basic device-level DDoS vectors to mitigate the most commonly encountered attacks. Then we will cover Auto-thresholding, bad actor detection, DNS reflection and amplification, real-time blackholing, mitigation of L7 floods, low-and-slow attacks and behavioral attacks.
- DDoS Hybrid Defender Setup
- Lab 1 – DDoS Hybrid Defender Setup
- Lab 2 – Configuring Hybrid Defender DDoS protection
- Lab 3 – Start Baseline Traffic Generation
- Lab 4 - Multi-vector Demo
- Lab 5 - Bad Actor Detection Demo
- Lab 6 – Using Auto Thresholding
- Lab 7 – Configuring DNS Attack Protection
- Lab 8 – Configuring L7 Attack Protection
- Lab 9 – Configuring L7 Behavioral Attack Protection