F5 Low Details
- Apply a new display filter of 'tcp.port == 80' to the capture.
- Select the packet with the GET request in the info field.
- In the middle section Expand F5 Ethernet Trailer.
- Then expand F5 Low Details.
- Notice the Ingress value is True (IN). This is from the perspective of the F5. The traffic is inbound to the F5.
- The low details also gives the Slot value (always be 1 for an appliance). The TMM number in the image is 3.
- The most important value here is the VIP. In this case it is /Common/LAMP. Notice this is the port 80 VIP for this particular destination IP.
- The next HTTP packet in the capture is a 200 OK.