F5 BIG-IP SSL Orchestrator Training Lab > [v8] SSLO 201: Advanced Use Cases with SSL Orchestrator (Agility 2021 | 2 hours) > 3. Transparent Authentication Using NTLM Source | Edit on
3.3. Verify authentication is currently disabled¶
Start a TMUI session on SSL Orchestrator and log in if prompted (Components > SSL Orchestrator > ACCESS > TMUI)
From the Main menu on the left, select Access > Overview > Active Sessions. The following screen should appear. You should see an Active Session Count of 0 and that there are no sessions listed in the table.
For this lab exercise, you will be using the WINDOWS CLIENT machine instead of the Ubuntu18.04 Client machine that you used in the other lab exercises.
- Start an RDP session to the Windows Client (Systems > Windows Client > ACCESS > RDP)
- Open the RDP file to connect.
- At the authentication prompt, click on More choices to show additional logon options. Then click on Use a different account.
- Login in as user:
- Accept any connection/security prompts.
Please be patient. The Windows machines are running with limited resources, so may be slow at times.
- Using Chrome, browse to
Chrome is already configured to use the f5labs_explicit topology's proxy (10.1.10.150:3128) for Internet browsing.
- Refresh the previously shown TMUI screen. You should still see an Active Session Count of 0.