SSLO 301: Automating SSL Orchestrator Deployments in Public Cloud (Agility 2022 | 2 hours)¶
This lab relies on UDF Blueprint: Agility 2022 - SSL Orchestrator 301
The code provided for this lab was tested with BIG-IP 184.108.40.206 / SSL Orchestrator 7.5.2. At the time of lab development, the related Ansible modules did not fully support later SSL Orchestrator versions. This lab will be modified to support newer versions of SSL Orchestrator when updated Ansible modules are released.
Deploying F5 SSL Orchestrator on public cloud infrastructure presents new challenges that are not present in traditional on-premises environments.
In this lab, you will learn about:
- Recommended practices for deploying the SSL Orchestrator solution into public cloud environments.
- How to deploy and onboard new SSL Orchestrator instances using Terraform.
- How to configure SSL Orchestrator Topologies using Ansible playbooks.
Expected time to complete: 2 hours
Pre-requisite: Completion of the SSL Orchestrator 101 lab is recommended prior to attending this lab session.
- 1. Lab Environment Access and Initial Setup
- 2. Automating BIG-IP (SSL Orchestrator) Provisioning with Terraform
- 3. Manual SSL Orchestrator Topology Configuration
- 4. Automating SSL Orchestrator Topology Configuration with Ansible
- 5. Nuking the Configuration
- 6. Conclusion
- 7. SSL Orchestrator Labs
- 8. Contributors
- 9. Revision History
- 10. Lab Guide Repository (GitHub)