|F5 Virtual Network Functions Manager (VNFM)
- Base–A basic F5 blueprint for demonstration purposes, deploying BIG-IP VEs in an open configuration model WITHOUT automated-monitoring, traffic-transferring, and
resource-collecting parameters. Use this blueprint for enabling manual operations only.
- VNF BIG-IQ–A solution blueprint instantiating a BIG-IQ HA pair that other VNFM solution blueprints use as a highly available license manager.
- CGNAT-Offering–A blueprint solution used to implement a CGNAT for a single layer of VNFs homed on different networks, not connected to DAG layers,
but instead connected to the packet gateway and the provider network.
- DNS–A standalone F5 DNS solution blueprint that queries and translates names for client requests, translating top-level Internet domains,
such as .com, .net, .gov, .edu, and .org.
- DNS Security VNF Service–A single-purpose DNS Security VNF Service blueprint, specifically designed to clean DNS queries, and includes a standalone DNS security service layer.
- Gi Firewall–A blueprint utilizing firewall protection services only like, DDoS mitigation and intrusion protection.
- Gi LAN–A blueprint offering full automation of scaling in and out, and healing BIG-IP VEs.