F5 BIG-IP SSL Orchestrator Training Lab > [v8] SSLO 101: Essential SSL Visibility with SSL Orchestrator (Agility 2021 | 2 hours) > 3. Create a Transparent Forward Proxy SSLO Source | Edit on
3.7. Guided configuration service chain list¶
Service chains are arbitrarily-ordered lists of security devices. Based on environmental requirements, different service chains may contain different re-used sets of services, and different types of traffic can be assigned to different service chains. For example, HTTP traffic may need to go through all of the security services, while non-HTTP traffic goes through a subset, and traffic destined to a financial service URL can bypass decryption and still flow through a smaller set of security services.
- Click Add to create a new service chain.
- Name - provide a unique name to this service chain (ex."all_services").
- Services - select the CLAM_AV ICAP service and click the
- rightward-pointing arrow to move it to the Selected Service Chain Order side.
- Click Save.
The preliminary Service Chain has now been configured.
- Click Save & Next to continue to the next stage.