F5 BIG-IP SSL Orchestrator Training Lab > SSLO 101: Essential SSL Visibility with SSL Orchestrator (Agility 2022 | 2 hours) > 3. Create a Transparent Forward Proxy SSLO Source | Edit on
3.11. Guided configuration Egress Setting¶
Traffic egress settings are defined per-topology and manage both the default gateway route and outbound SNAT settings.
- Manage SNAT Settings - enables per-topology instance SNAT settings. For this lab, select Auto Map.
- Gateways - enables per-topology instance gateway routing. The options include: use the system Default Route, use an existing gateway pool, or create a new gateway. For this lab, select Create New.
- IPv4 Outbound Gateways - when creating a new gateway, this section
provides the ratio and gateway address settings.
- Ratio - multiple gateway IP addresses are load balanced in an LTM pool, and the ratio setting allows SSLO to proportion traffic to the gateway members, as required. A ratio of 1 for all members evenly distributes the load across them. For this lab, select 1.
- Address - this is the next hop gateway IP address. For this lab, enter 10.1.20.1.
The Egress Settings have now been configured.
- Click Save & Next to continue to the next stage.