F5 BIG-IP SSL Orchestrator Training Lab > [v8] SSLO 101: Essential SSL Visibility with SSL Orchestrator (Agility 2021 | 2 hours) > 3. Create a Transparent Forward Proxy SSLO Source | Edit on
3.18. Associate new services to service chains (optional - time permitting)¶
In this section, you will associate the newly created services to service chains.
- Return to SSL Orchestrator Guided Configuration.
- Select the demoL3 topology.
- In the configuration summary, find the row labeled Service Chain and click on the pencil at the far right.
- Click on the ssloSC_all_services service chain.
- Add all of the newly created services in the Services Available column to the Selected Service Chain Order column.
- Click Save.
- Click OK on the Continue Save? confirmation.
- Check Add to add a new service chain.
- Enter a name such as L2_services.
Guided configuration automatically adds a prefix to object names. The complete name in this instance will be ssloSC_L2_services.
- Move the FireEye and TAP services from the Services Available column to the Selected Service Chain Order column.
- Click Save.
The Service Chains have now been configured.
- Pause for a few seconds and the yellow banner shown below will appear at the very top of the Interception Rule settings.
- Click Deploy.
In the next section, you will test the newly created TAP service.