F5 BIG-IP SSL Orchestrator Training Lab > SSL Orchestrator v7 - SSLO 101: Essential SSL Visibility with SSL Orchestrator (Agility | 2 hours) Source | Edit on
3. Create a Transparent Forward Proxy SSLO¶
The majority of enterprise forward proxy configurations will involve a single or HA pair of F5 platforms performing the SSL visibility task. The SSL Orchestrator has been designed with that principle in mind and performs robust and dynamic service chaining of security devices.
SSL Orchestrator makes configuration of a single-box deployment simple and intuitive. Please follow the steps below to create a transparent forward proxy SSL Orchestrator configuration.
- 3.1. Review the lab environment and map out the services and endpoints
- 3.2. Fulfill the SSL Orchestrator pre-requisites
- 3.3. Create the SSL Orchestrator deployment through Guided Configuration
- 3.4. Testing the deployment