Welcome to the Identity & Access Management lab series at Agility 2020.
The following labs and exercises will instruct you on how to configure and troubleshoot federation use cases based on the experience of field engineers, support engineers and clients. This guide is intended to complement lecture material provided during the course as well as a reference guide that can be referred to after the class as a basis for configuring federation relationships in your own environment.
The content contained here leverages a full DevOps CI/CD pipeline and is sourced from the GitHub repository at https://github.com/f5devcentral/f5-agility-labs-iam. Bugs and Requests for enhancements can be made by opening an Issue within the repository.
- Access 101: Intro to Access Foundational Concepts
- Access 102: Access Building Blocks
- Access 201: Identity Aware Proxy
- Access 301: Identity and Access Federation
- Access 302: Ephemeral Authentication
- Access 303: Per Request Application Control
- WAF/APM API Security and Management
- Archived Identity & Access Management Labs