iRules commands for working with bandwidth control.
- BWC::color - allows a category assignment to dynamic policies
- BWC::debug - used for troubleshooting a bwc policy instance
- BWC::mark - assign tos and qos values to a flow
- BWC::measure - start or stop measurement on a per policy or on a per flow basis
- BWC::policy - Attach/Detach a bandwidth policy to a flow
- BWC::pps - allows modification of the packets per second for the session
- BWC::priority - map a policy instance or category to a priority class of a priority group
- BWC::rate - allows for a different bandwidth be set on dynamic policies
The BIG-IP API Reference documentation contains community-contributed content. F5 does not monitor or control community code contributions. We make no guarantees or warranties regarding the available code, and it may contain errors, defects, bugs, inaccuracies, or security vulnerabilities. Your access to and use of any code available in the BIG-IP API reference guides is solely at your own risk.