These commands are used to interact the Large-Scale NAT (LSN) system on the BIG-IP. LSN is also referred to as Carrier-Grade NAT (CGNAT).
- LSN::inbound-entry - creates and gets the inbound mapping for a translation address, translation port and protocol
- LSN::address - Set or override translation address.
- LSN::disable - Disable LSN translation.
- LSN::inbound - Disable inbound connections to translation address/port.
- LSN::persistence - Set translation selection mode and persistence timeout.
- LSN::persistence-entry - Create or lookup translation address.
- LSN::pool - Specify LSN pool for current connection.
- LSN::port - Set or override translation port.