These commands allow you to manage Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) traffic.
NOTE: This namespace is available starting from v9.2.0.
- SIP::call_id - Returns the value of the Call-ID header in a SIP request.
- SIP::discard - Discard the current SIP message
- SIP::from - Returns the value of the From header in a SIP request.
- SIP::header - Get or set SIP header information
- SIP::message - Returns content of the current message
- SIP::method - Returns the type of SIP request method.
- SIP::payload - Returns the accumulated SIP data content.
- SIP::persist - returns (or replaces) the persistence key being used for the current message
- SIP::record-route - gets SIP record-route header information
- SIP::respond - Terminate a SIP response. and respond with one of your creation
- SIP::response - Get or rewrite the SIP response.
- SIP::route - gets SIP route header information
- SIP::route_status - returns the routing status of the current message
- SIP::to - Returns the value of the To header in a SIP request.
- SIP::uri - Returns or sets the URI of the request.
- SIP::via - Get SIP via header information
- SIP_REQUEST - Triggered when the system fully parses a complete client SIP request header.
- SIP_REQUEST_DONE - aised when a request message is received from the proxy after routing
- SIP_REQUEST_SEND - Triggered immediately before a SIP request is sent to the server-side TCP stack.
- SIP_RESPONSE - Triggered when a SIP Response is received from the Server
- SIP_RESPONSE_DONE - raised when a request message is received from the proxy after routing
- SIP_RESPONSE_SEND - Triggered …