- TAP::action - Returns or updates security token action.
- TAP::config - Returns the current value of the specified setting in an assigned TAP Application.
- TAP::insight - Accumulates or sends key:value pairs to TAP, returns token
- TAP::insight_requested - TAP requests insight flag
- TAP::score - Returns or updates risk score.
- TAP_REQUEST - Triggered once security token obtained.
The BIG-IP API Reference documentation contains community-contributed content. F5 does not monitor or control community code contributions. We make no guarantees or warranties regarding the available code, and it may contain errors, defects, bugs, inaccuracies, or security vulnerabilities. Your access to and use of any code available in the BIG-IP API reference guides is solely at your own risk.