iRules commands and events for working with AFM flows.
- FLOW::create_related - creates a related connection between clientside and serverside
- FLOW::idle_duration - returns the time in seconds when the flow was last used.
- FLOW::idle_timeout - Sets/Gets the idle timeout on the flow
- FLOW::peer - returns the TCL flow handle for the peer flow
- FLOW::priority - used to overwrite the flow’s internal packet priority
- FLOW::refresh - updates the last used time on the flow to now
- FLOW::this - returns the TCL handle for the current flow