- RTSP::collect - Collects the amount of data that you specify.
- RTSP::header - Manages headers in RTSP requests and responses.
- RTSP::method - Returns a method/command from the current RTSP request.
- RTSP::msg_source - Indicates whether the request or response originated from the client or the server.
- RTSP::payload - Queries for or replaces content information.
- RTSP::release - Releases the collected data.
- RTSP::respond - Sends an RTSP response to the client.
- RTSP::status - Returns the HTTP style status code from the current RTSP response.
- RTSP::uri - Returns the complete URI of the RTSP request.
- RTSP::version - Returns the version in the current RTSP request/response.
- RTSP_REQUEST - Triggered after a complete request has been received from either the client or the server.
- RTSP_REQUEST_DATA - Triggered whenever an RTSP::collect command finishes processing.
- RTSP_RESPONSE - Triggered after a complete response has been received from either the client or the server.
- RTSP_RESPONSE_DATA - Triggered when collection of response data is finished.
The BIG-IP API Reference documentation contains community-contributed content. F5 does not monitor or control community code contributions. We make no guarantees or warranties regarding the available code, and it may contain errors, defects, bugs, inaccuracies, or security vulnerabilities. Your access to and use of any code available in the BIG-IP API reference guides is solely at your own risk.