- CRYPTO::decrypt - decrypts data.
- CRYPTO::encrypt - encrypts data
- CRYPTO::hash - generates a hash on a piece of data
- CRYPTO::keygen - used to generate keys that can be used to encrypt and sign data
- CRYPTO::sign - used to provide a digital signature of a block of data.
- CRYPTO::verify - used to verify a signed block of data
The BIG-IP API Reference documentation contains community-contributed content. F5 does not monitor or control community code contributions. We make no guarantees or warranties regarding the available code, and it may contain errors, defects, bugs, inaccuracies, or security vulnerabilities. Your access to and use of any code available in the BIG-IP API reference guides is solely at your own risk.