- CLASSIFICATION::app - provides classification for the most explicit application name
- CLASSIFICATION::category - provides classification category name
- CLASSIFICATION::disable - disables classification for the current flow
- CLASSIFICATION::enable - enables classification for the current flow
- CLASSIFICATION::protocol - provides classification for the least explicit application name
- CLASSIFICATION::result - provides classification results.
- CLASSIFICATION::urlcat - provides classification url category name
- CLASSIFICATION::username - returns username associated with classification results
- CLASSIFICATION_DETECTED - triggered when a flow is classified
The BIG-IP API Reference documentation contains community-contributed content. F5 does not monitor or control community code contributions. We make no guarantees or warranties regarding the available code, and it may contain errors, defects, bugs, inaccuracies, or security vulnerabilities. Your access to and use of any code available in the BIG-IP API reference guides is solely at your own risk.