These commands and events are utilized by Local Traffic Manager HTML profile. The commands are relevant when there is a rule attached to the HTML profile that says to raise an event matching a specific tag name and specific optional name and value attribute pairs.
- HTML::comment - Queries, removes HTML comment or appends/prepends it by a string.
- HTML::disable - Disables the processing of HTML for this transaction.
- HTML::enable - Enables the processing of HTML for this transaction.
- HTML::tag - Queries, removes HTML tag and appends/prepends string to it.
- HTML::tag attribute - Queries, removes and changes attribute/value pairs of this HTML tag.