You can use any of several iRule COMPRESS commands to manage the compression of HTTP responses or, beginning in version 11, requests.
NOTE: The features contained in this namespace require a feature addon module license to be accessed. These commands will not function if your system does not have this license installed. For more information, read about the License Details.
- COMPRESS::buffer_size - Sets the compression buffer size.
- COMPRESS::disable - Disables compression for the current HTTP response.
- COMPRESS::enable - Enables compression for the current HTTP response.
- COMPRESS::gzip - Sets HTTP data compression criteria.
- COMPRESS::method - Specifies the preferred compression algorithm.