PEM Subscriber Context (PSC) is a temporary object that is created while the DCHP or RADIUS AAA transaction is in progress. When the transaction ends, the data stored in the PSC is used to create or update the subscriber session. As such, the PSC commands allow the iRule developer to access (read, write) the subscriber attributes while the subscriber is being discovered or authorized.
- PSC::attr - get the session lease time
- PSC::auth_user_name - get or set authentication user name
- PSC::calling_id - get or set calling id
- PSC::imeisv - get or set imeisv value
- PSC::imsi - get or set the imsi value
- PSC::ip_address - get/set/remove ip address(es)
- PSC::lease_time - get the session lease time ( (Note: the PSC::lease_time command currently not supported)
- PSC::policy - get/set/remove policies
- PSC::subscriber_id - get or set the subscriber id
- PSC::tower_id - get or set tower id
- PSC::user_name - get or set user name
The BIG-IP API Reference documentation contains community-contributed content. F5 does not monitor or control community code contributions. We make no guarantees or warranties regarding the available code, and it may contain errors, defects, bugs, inaccuracies, or security vulnerabilities. Your access to and use of any code available in the BIG-IP API reference guides is solely at your own risk.